Thursday, January 24, 2013

Food for thought

A mid-week blog, My son  came home from school today and said that he learned how to make scramble eggs today,  and I said that scramble eggs is the reason men will not go hungry, for even if you don't know how to cook anything else you can cook breakfast.   He thought it was a good saying and posted on facebook & twitter.  Of course, my egg saying, is very close to the "feed me a fish, teach me to fish" saying. (lol)  . . .  The egg is a great food.  A good source of protein and very filling.  It can be cooked many ways, fried, boiled, baked. and microwaved.  You can scramble, turnover or sunny side up.  For a quick hot breakfast sandwich, you can microwave an egg in a minute, depending on power setting, and add turkey sausage patty and cheese.  (I think I am getting hungry. :-)  All conveniently and good. So my son really learned,  Eat an egg now and you will hunger again, teach a me to cook an egg and I will eat for a life time.  :-/  (well, something like that)

The bible says let him that is  hungry come, and let him who is thirsty come. John 6:35
And Jesus said unto them, I am the bread of life: he that cometh to me shall never hunger; and he that believeth on me shall never thirst. Jesus said come unto me and I will give you rest.  He's a well of water and the bread of life for your hungry and thirsty soul.  Come to him today.  For whosoever shall call on the Lord shall be saved.
 
God Bless you friend,
 
RevDanSam
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment