Sunday, January 20, 2013

2000th blog view

Well we made it, the 2000th blog view.  A goal that I was hoping to reach and actually, it was reached at the first of the year.  Currently, I am at 2100, but what I am most amazed at is the different countries, from all over the world that are recording views of my blog.  I realize that it could be a quick view, but it is what it is.  I want to re-state my plan and purpose.  To be an encouragement to fellow Christians and to enlighten to lost to be saved.  To turn many unchurched and unbeliever to follow Christ.  And my Lord keeps a record and only in Heaven will I finally realize just how many were won to Christ and maybe how many Christians were helped.
So I want to say thank you for the time spent here at my blog (all the views) and I promise to stay faithful as I try to write and share with you.  There are more blog posts to write and some promised blogs that I need to follow up on.  You know, the ones where I say, "but that's another blog someday".  Perhaps, it will be sooner than later.  :-)

But dear friend, Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding, all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. proverbs 3:5-6

God Bless you,

RevDanSam
revdansam@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment