Saturday, January 5, 2013

2013 some new year thoughts

While busy at work, God spoke to my heart and mind about some new things for 2013, the new year.  I thought I want to be that voice, have a vision and a new vigor for the new year. 

First,  I want to be a  voice for the Savior, if the rocks can cry out for God, so do I.  The bible says let the redeemed of the Lord say so !!  A voice crying in the wilderness.  I want to be sound for Him and I want to shout out for Him.  Blow the trumpet in Zion !!  A voice is personal, your sound.  A voice can be practical as you serve and a voice to be pleasing to Him.

Secondly, have new vision for Him this year.   In that vision, I want to see the goal and goals.  My goal is to serve, share and seek Him in this new year.  Oh bless his name !! It's about Him.  Serve Him in prayer, serve Him with purpose and Serve Him in His peace, that passed all understanding.  And share the gospel to a lost and dying world.  I want share his love, His labor and his life, hallelujah !!

Thirdly, I want to have a vigor for the Savior.  Sometimes, my strength gets little low.  This 50ish body of mine, gets a little slow.  BUT, the joy of the Lord is my strength.  Oh God, restore unto me the joy of thy salvation then I will teach / preach the transgressor thy ways,  praise-his- dear-name!!
(for me it's preaching)  Note: Good preaching has good teaching in it and good teaching will have good preaching in it, they go hand in hand.  I am about to get happy !!  I Rejoice in the Lord.  Praise the Lord !!  I love the Lord, down deep in my heart !!

But where are you dear friend,  where are you in this year??  For God loved the world that he gave his son to died for you.  GOD demonstrated His toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.  The wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.  For whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved.

God Bless you,

RevDanSam (with a voice, vision & vigor for the new year !! )

No comments:

Post a Comment