Friday, April 17, 2020

The House of the LORD and you

The House of the LORD and you

One thing have I desired of the Lord, that will I seek after; that I may dwell in the house of the Lord all the days of my life, to behold the beauty of the Lord, and to enquire in his temple. Psalms 27:4

Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Lord for ever. Psalms 23:6
The Old Testament Patriarch, David, King David of Israel, gives us great insight to GOD's house, as seen in the Book of Psalms chapter's 23 and 27. It actually shows us how close He was to GOD. David wanted to end up at the end of his life in GOD's house, meaning heaven. David had learn so much from the tent or tabernalce of GOD. It's inside brightness, inside beauty and insight blessings, and if this was GOD's earthly house, how much more bright and beautiful would it be in GOD's actual house in Heaven. 

The LORD JESUS gave us great insight on GOD"s House too, see John 14

Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me. In my Father's house are many mansions (rooms): if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.  And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also. John 14:1-3
A prepared place for ALL who belive in JESUS. Also, a promised place for us and provided place to take us to someday.
But Jesus used the house in another way. Notice in the book of the Revelation Chapter 3 verse 20.  
Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup (dine) with him, and he with me. To him that overcomes will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne. Revelation 3:20-21
Jesus, who is "the way", as seen John 14:6, is standing next to a door of a house knocking wanting in.  For when JESUS knocks on your heart's door and YOU let Him in, He becomes the way, and your way to Heaven. So, I pray, received JESUS into your heart house today.
So JESUS knocks on our house's door to enter in, then, at the end of our life, because we let Him in, we may enter His house, GOD's house in heaven. 
and I will dwell in the house of the Lord for ever. Psalms 23:6
My friend, do you know where YOU will spend eternity, Life after death ??  You can know by accepting Jesus Christ into your heart and life. Just believe in and call on Him today.
May GOD bless you,
Rev Dan



  

No comments:

Post a Comment