Thursday, July 4, 2013

GOD BLESS AMERICA

Blessed is the nation whose God is the Lord; and the people whom he hath chosen for his own inheritance. Psalm 33:12 KJV

"I am proud to be an American where at least I know I am free, thankful for all men the fought to give that right for me, and I will stand up and still defend her today, GOD-BLESS- THE- U-S-A !!"

Southern by birth, Christian by the Grace of God !!

My heart is humbled and very happy today.  I am glad I'm saved and born again!! The song said "I'm saved and I know that I am, I'm so glad I know that I am"

The phrase "GOD BLESS AMERICA! is a prayer from the past, for the present and the future.  It's a prayer from the past, our godly fore fathers  realizes they needed God.  In his grace, guidance and guard.  The Lord was the God of our fathers and they knew that they needed the Him in their life, labors and liberty.  It was a prayer in the past prayed by our Godly fathers.

Not only is a phrase that was used in the past, but it's a prayer that's very revelent for the present. For today's world.  We need God!!  We need to recognized God in his power, purity and performance.  The bible verse in psalms 33:12 Blessed, usually means happy is the one, in this case, happy is the nation whose God is the Lord. God bless America is a prayer for the present that we need today !!

Then, it's prayer for the future.  We need to plan to keep God in our lives.  In the future to come, we will need God's Blessing In our lives, labors and liberties.  He who created the world and life, we need Him. He's our hope, help and happiness.  I love the Lord now deep in my heart!!

But dear friend, another prayer in the bible says "Our Father, which is in heaven"  First, you must be saved, born again, accept God's son, Jesus, as your personal Lord and savior.  God in the flesh, in human form is Jesus.  Acts 4:12
Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved
For whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord, shall be saved. Call on Him today on this Independence day and find dependence on Him!!

God Bless you friend,
RevDanSam

No comments:

Post a Comment