Sunday, July 7, 2013

5000th blog views

  8 But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judæa, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth. Acts 1:8

Go ye into ALL the World Mark 16:15, As my Father sent me so I send you John 20:21

This is my meaning, motive and mission.  It was taught / burned into my heart and mind in the 1980's as a bible college preacher boy. Both of my childhood pastors where mission minded and preachers of the gospel.  As my bible college professor (Dr. Henry) said many years ago, Boys, we want to fan the fires of evangelism in your heart !!    And he did, being a great evangelist / pastor himself and bible college teacher.  Also a great prayer warrior !! He was a praying man.  He prayed for my brother and me, the Samples boys Pastoring churches.  And missionaries, pastors and workers around the world. (there is a secret and power in prayer)

I am truly thankful for your time and views of this blog.  I want to continue as long as I can.  I ask for your prayers.  There's more stories and happenings from the 20 years prior to the year 2000 and well now, 14 years after the year 2000. 

In the Eighties, I used radio to promote the gospel of Christ, and I still get people saying that they heard me, especially family and friends.  In the 90's I used a sound system and tapes, from my pulpit from the church.  In the 2000s I use the Internet, world wide web (WWW) and google. 

I try to give you what God speaks to me, pray that I will listen and be hearers of the word.  Usually an earthly story with a heavenly meaning. ( sound familiar, parable??) Oh well. What Jesus Did.

Of course, I pray and support missions, those who promote the gospel of Christ around the world !!

God bless you friend, let's keep going for the honor and glory of God !!

23 being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever. 24 For all flesh is as grass, and all the glory of man as the flower of grass. The grass withereth, and the flower thereof falleth away: 25 but the word of the Lord endureth for ever. And this is the word which by the gospel is preached unto you. 1 Peter 1:23-25

RevDanSam



No comments:

Post a Comment