Saturday, May 28, 2016

May I testify 160528

Hello,

May I testify this morning, I am saved and born again, I believe in the Lord Jesus Christ as my personal Lord and Savior.  I have to say this morning, I keep coming back to the Rock, and I am happy too.  He's God and there's none besides Him.



I keep coming back to the rock, the rock of ages, Jesus Christ, the rock or stone, that men rejected, well, He has become the corner stone of my salvation and my life, praise His name!!

In the bible, 1st Peter talks about Jesus being the rock or stone, it quiet interesting that Jesus and Peter had this "rock" and "stone" conversation, as Jesus mentioned Peter being a rock (petros) and Jesus needed a man to lead the twelve and be their spokesman. So He picked a little rock.  But then Apostle Peter would says on his written book that Jesus is the main rock, the great stone, the great corner stone of our faith and foundation. Praise be His name!! I believe it.



God bless you today my friend, call on the name of the Lord, trust in Him and He shall direct your path. The first bible that I received had this verse, Proverbs 3:5, on the inside cover, as special note, that bible which was given to us from my mother's co-worker. Would to God, that we would still have christian co-workers giving our bibles as a special gift!! And put a special verse for your life on the inside cover, praise His dear
name, amen!!



Have a great day, a great day!!
RevDan


No comments:

Post a Comment