Thursday, October 8, 2015

Web to deceive


Web to deceive

The other morning as I was entering my F150 pickup truck to go to work, I noticed a Spider had built a web on my door up to the mirror.  The sun light hit the web and I could really see the pattern of web.  And then God spoke heart and mind.
 

I thought of the poem, “Oh, what a wicked web we weave to deceive” but also I thought of the reason for the web, it’s to catch other insects for the spider.  For an insect may fly in the web even walk or jump into the web and become capture then fall victim to the spider.  And so it is with the world, the flesh and the devil.  So many times they will lay out their web and wayward victims will get caught in their web and become trapped.  I noticed, in this case the spider was in the middle of the web waiting for its prey.

So friend, here is where you need God in your life. The bible says in Proverbs 3:5-6 (Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths) 
 

Also I mention the light showed actually revealed the web and we need God’s light to show us the way. God’s light can shed light on your path, peace and need spiritual provision.  When the light shined on the web I could see its beauty and deception. My friend you need God’s light in your heart, home and life.  Turn ye unto God and he will turn unto you.
 

For whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved. For with the heart man believes and with our mouth confession is made, marvel not, ye must be born again.  And you can through the Lord Jesus Christ.

II Tim. 2:26 says, and they may come to their senses and escape from the snare of the devil, having been held captive [i]by him to do his will.

So be careful in your walk and talk, use God’s light to help you being deceived and doubtful. One of the biggest traps is Deception and doubt. Ask God to lead you and guide you. That’s what He said that He would do in your life. 

God Bless you friend,

RevDanSam

No comments:

Post a Comment