Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Pope Francis visit


Pope Francis visit to the USA

The popularity of the Pope  reminds us that like Christmas, many believe in Christianity.  Obliviously, we disagree in and at many levels, but belief in Christ Jesus is a part of many peoples life.  With the excitement of many with Pope coming to the USA, may I remind you of the visible and victorious return of the Lord Jesus Christ to this earth.



Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me. 2 In my Father’s house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also. See John 14

I am thinking of the song that says “Oh what a wonderful day that will be, when Jesus comes again !!”

It may be morn, it may be noon, it may be soon, Oh what a wonderful day that will be, Jesus is coming again!!

We have a country and many people that still believes in God and Jesus!!  I hope you will too.

But are you ready??  Jesus said the bride made herself ready for the bride groom. He compared his return to being ready for a wedding.  SO, PERPARE YE THE WAY OF THE LORD!!
Be saved, become a child of God, accept Jesus Christ as your personal Lord and Savior, for whosever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved.  WOW, praise the Lord !!  (see in the bible Romans 10:9,10,13)

God Bless you,

RevDan
 

No comments:

Post a Comment