Tuesday, May 6, 2014

7000th page view

Praise the Lord, Praise the Lord, let the earth hear our voice, Praise the Lord, Praise the Lord, let the people rejoice. Oh, come the Father through Jesus His son and give the glory, great things He has done!!

Well, we reached another mile stone for the Blog, 7000th blog page view and over a dozen countries besides the USA.  I am so thankful for this accomplishment.  I realize that I have a following and I was to be faithful to the task.

In my early beginnings in the ministry, I did radio work at the local AM station.  Promoting the gospel of Christ verbally and by radio signal.  In our small town, I did not get much respond at the time of the broadcast. Of course, there was family and church members but that was about all that I heard from.  Then as I went out in the community and surrounding areas,  If I meant then at a store or church, many would say they listening in.  It was so many that I was convince many were listening but they just did not call or write.  One of my friends actually recorded my radio programs and used it as a devotional time with their friends.

Well, many heard and actually years later many let me know that they are listening. So in light that and other things, I will assign May as letter month and will open the comments for communication between us. I would like to know you were saved or if the blog has help you spiritually.

 I hope to hear from you. If we agree with things, that's great, if we disagree, we just agree to disagree.

But also, we want to press toward the next mark, 8000. I hope we reach it soon and I hope many will be saved and helped / encouraged in the Lord.  Please pray for us, as we need the prayers of the saints. And let us know.

God Bless you ALL,

Rev Daniel Samples
revdansam@gmail.com



No comments:

Post a Comment