Friday, April 11, 2014

The value of prayer

Will post this blog while it's on my mind, :-)

Matthew 7
Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you:
For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.

 I am glad that I know the value prayer. I know and I have experienced it. I have seen and heard God Answering prayer.

Praying is not automatic meaning God will answer in a yes, no and wait, and "wait" is not a no.

Prayer is not entitlement, BUT  it is part of it, the fact we are a child of God, He blesses His children but according to His will.

Prayer is not a blank check meaning  give me, give me, give me so I can get gain.  Although He gives to you and  you get,  it's in order that YOU may give in order to give again to get again . . .

Prayer is definitely a balance thing. It's a door that  hinges on according to His will.  Many a blank check, entitlement, give me, give me christian writer will disagree, but they are trying to sell books and get appointments. Positive words in order for you to gain will always sell. SO if you read their books or hear them, balance it, balance it in light of God's word. Matthew 6:30 says But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.

Prayer time was a big part of the Lord Jesus life and ministry, shouldn't it be a big part of our life.

But dear friend, salvation comes before relationship, and you must be born again. But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name: John 1:12

Call on the name of the Lord, and be save. Call on Him while He is near.

God Bless you, 

RevDanSam


No comments:

Post a Comment