Friday, April 4, 2014

Hope that we have learned

Romans 15:4

For whatsoever things were written aforetime were written for our learning, that we through patience and comfort of the scriptures might have hope.
  
Somethings that we have learned that gives us HOPE:

- Ours sins are forgiven
Ephesians 1:7
In whom we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of his grace;


- We are children of God
1 John 3:2
Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is.


- Heaven is our Home

John 14

 Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me.
In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.
And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also

- Jesus rose from the Dead
how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures;
1Cor 15:4 And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:


- The Blessed Hope

Titus 2:13
Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ;
 God Bless you Friend, for whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord SHALL be saved !!
Call of HIM today.

RevDanSam

(just saying) AMEN, PRAISE THE LORD, HALLELUJAH !!
#AMHAPPY




No comments:

Post a Comment