Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Happy, Happy, Happy

I appreciate the Lord this morning. I had a good time with the HIM in my Ford pickup while going to work this morning.  I had a gospel CD with a young male quartet that I had for a long time. It was still in a plastic case and sealed.  It was given to us many years ago, as we had visiting groups to come in and sing every 3rd Sunday night.

Now many groups have the professional sound with the  guitars and drums, and they had that on this CD, even on this first song. I thought, well, I will at least hear them out.  But then, the sound got better and the song selection was great and what I enjoyed.  They got to singing about the fountain and how there is a vast supply and how it will not run dry.  Well, that's all it took for me  . . . and I got HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY.

But I wondered, after I calm down a bit. What does a song like that mean to others??  I raised my hands in praise, of course I was at a stop light, but the songs moved me because I knew what it was ALL about.  Also, I was raised on those songs and grew up listening to them. I saw many a christian shout with joy and shed happy tears.  Particularly because, we rejoice in the fact that there is a fountain that has a vast supply and will never run dry.

You see, like the woman at the well, I was seeking and I found HIM, and now I want to share HIM with all.  She thought, I want water for my physical thirst.  But, Jesus had something to drink unto eternal life. The spiritual meaning it's eternal. And so it is with many today, they want and search for temporal satisfaction never considering the eternal or after life.  WHAT YOU DO IN THIS LIFE SHALL PAST, BUT WHAT YOU DO WITH JESUS SHALL LAST !!

God bless you friend, I just wanted to share my happiness in Lord today at writing of this blog post. If you are lost, you need to be saved. Accept Jesus into your heart and life, confess yours sins and live for and with HIM.

For God so loved the world that He gave his only begotten son, that whosoever believed in him shall not perish but have everlasting life.  Eternity it to long to be wrong.  Call on Him today.

May God Bless you,
RevDanSam

(ps. ok, happy, happy,happy is from Duck guy, but it describes what happened to me today)
:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment