Saturday, August 18, 2012

It is Not me

Psalm 51


For I acknowledge my transgressions: and my sin is ever before me.
Against thee, thee only, have I sinned, and done this evil in thy sight:

Many times you will find a time clock to clock in your time to be in the break room / lunch room.  I remember an instance that  happen in our break room with a time clock.  One of our young customer service rep. (CSR) always appear to have a problem clocking in and out.  As we were suppose to use our finger print, usually the index finger to clock in.  The young CSR seem always to have trouble doing this, and not because she was a blond (that's another blog someday, ha, ha)   But she would always wipe the finger scanner, instead of just wiping her finger.  I saw this happen several times, and she almost did this instinctively, wiping the scanner, instead of wiping off her index finger. Finally, another co-worker told her to wipe her finger and then she was able to clock without a problem. 
I have thought about this many times, such an easy task, but the mind set that she had was I am not the problem it's something else.  It's the finger scanner and not me !!  Not my finger.  And so it is with many, many people today. It's not me and I don't have the problem !!

In Psalms 51, David said it is me, I acknowledge my sin, my sin is before me. He knew that problem started with Himself and he confessed it to God.  He came clean with God because of his confession. 
Well, confession is good for the soul, we need a solution and not be part of the problem. Call on the Lord today, confess to him and call in His name to be saved. In the bible in the New Testament Romans Chapter 10 verse 9 - 13,
That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. 10 For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.13 For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.

Dear friend many will say that it's not me, and will never be saved, but I am telling you this thought today, right now as you read this, Look within, Look to Jesus and live.

May God Bless you,
RevDanSam
 
Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.

No comments:

Post a Comment