Friday, May 10, 2019

My thrid attempt


My third attempt to witness for Christ.

Well, let’s just call it my third attempt, really it was just another attempt to witness to a lost soul, friend, co-worker.  As mentioned, I had tried the gospel tract approach twice with no success, however a seed was planted and an opportunity to saved was passed and recorded it in his God’s books. This time I tried the book approach. I had reasoned, since my co-worker was electronic engineer, he might read a gospel book written by a engineer, Clarence Larkins. “Rightly Dividing the word” was the book I gave co-worker and he quietly took the book.  Months later he tried to give it back saying it was not for him, but  I insisted he keep the book, only if it remind him of me.

So another seed was planted, an opportunity to be saved passed, the message of salvation was presented, and he did have a chose to accept.  As I mentioned before, I witness to two coworkers and they became friends, so perhaps the two found the LORD later in life.

My disclaimer, now these are not the only times I witness for Christ, just stories that came back to my mind, after I heard the scripture read in john 1:41 and  “he brought him to Jesus”  I’ve led others, over the telephone and in the altar in a church, even in a Sunday school class, but those were seeking Him and were ready to be saved.

But have you accepted Christ as your personal LORD and Savior, you can, just called / pray, call on Him today, we will hear you and he will save you.
Rev. Dan

No comments:

Post a Comment