Thursday, July 18, 2019

The boy and his bird

The other day I heard this story of the Boy and his bird, and it really speaks Jesus Christ's great love for us.






A mother was walking down the street from the grocery store and saw a little boy holding a little crippled bird in a box.  She could not look away as she noticed his great care for the bird.  It was a hot day and the lady said son let me help you with that little crippled bird. But the little boy said no thank you, I understand this bird very well and then He stood up exposing the braces on his leg.


Truly, Jesus knows all about our struggles and there not a friend like Jesus, no not one, no not one.


A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another. 35 By this shall all men know that ye are my disciples, if ye have love one to another John 1324-35.


May God bless you,
RevDan







No comments:

Post a Comment