Wednesday, May 8, 2019

He brought Him to Jesus

And He Brought him to Jesus John 1:42

I heard scripture reading John 1 on MWBM radio this morning, and the phrase "And he brought him to Jesus" blessed me today, They are many ways we can bring people to Jesus, and when you do, let Him do the rest. The ministry of Andrew and Philip was to bring many to Jesus, they brought family, friends and seekers of Christ.

Also get the free MWBM app for you cell phone and tablet, I did for my tablet and the songs and music is very clear and most enjoyable.

 

I was just thinking of my first attempt to witness for Christ, I handed my fellow school bus rider a Gospel tract, I was age 14, He read it / looked at it then handed it back to me and said well we have only one life to live, and he did not accept Christ that day, if he did not get saved, God will remind him of all chances he had in this life at the sinner's judgement (great white throne) the books will be opened!!

Why do we preached ye must be born again, it's because, ye  must be born again.

Come to Jesus and leave it there!!

RevDan

(There's still a fire burning within me)

No comments:

Post a Comment