Tuesday, January 10, 2017

A new year thought 2017

Our Father's House Luke 15:11-24

While thinking and meditating of a New Year's thought this one came to my attention and mind. The story of the Prodigal Son in Luke 15 is a classic bible story that Jesus shared with us, that only Dr. Luke recorded in his book of the gospel of Jesus Christ.



As the wayward son got to a very low point and position in this life.  He remembered that he could back to his father's house. He remembered the peace, provisions and passion of his father. And when he came to himself, like a wake up call, he decided to return to his father's house.

Then God moved on my mind and heart. What a great New Years's thought but to return to our Father's House and I am talking about the House of God.  Many have left the the church and many have never entered the church building, but either way the invitation is there !!

For the wayward christian, away from God and the church, it's time to return to God's House. Now I realize there could be some bad feelings here with the last church or your home church, but the time and call is now !!  I am convinced if you pray to God and read your bible, God will show you the way and the way to go. The Lord is our Shepherd and Jesus is the great /  good Shepherd in John 10, and His job is to lead His sheep and He can lead you.



Then many have never been to church,  This is a call to salvation, come to the Father House !! And start this new year with God and God's people. Learn of God's words and ways.

But first and I do not want to get ahead of myself, but it's all important to be saved and born again. Salvation can happen right where you are now or it can happen in the house of God, the church building.  What a great place to be saved !!  I was saved in church, on a Sunday night I accepted Christ into my life and He saved me and He can saved you too.

For whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved, for with the heart man believes and with mouth confession is made unto salvation and this is same for ALL, Jew, Greek or Gentile, ye much be born again!!



So make that New Year's  decision and go to my Father's House.

God Bless you,

RevDanSam

No comments:

Post a Comment