Wednesday, June 29, 2016

May I testify 160929

Today



The Lord has put a smile on my face for He has made glad,
Thou hast put gladness in my heart, more than in the time that their corn and their wine increased. Psalms 4:7



The Lord has gave strength on for the day for the joy of the Lord is my strength,
The Lord is my strength and my shield; my heart trusted in him, and I am helped: therefore my heart greatly rejoiceth; and with my song will I praise him
Psalms 28:7



The Lord has put a song in heart for wonderful is His words and works.
And he hath put a new song in my mouth, even praise unto our God: many shall see it, and fear, and shall trust in the Lord. Psalms 40:3


if you confess with your mouth Jesus as Lord, and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved; 10 for with the heart a person believes, resulting in righteousness, and with the mouth he confesses, resulting in salvation.

God Bless you, Have a great day friend,
RevDan

No comments:

Post a Comment