Sunday, June 26, 2016

Biblical Prophecy

The truth about Biblical Prophecy




I have studied and taught bible prophecy, off and on for years. I even considered doing a prophecy blog. The Lord Jesus taught about the end times, it was big question of the disciples and on their mind.

But I never thought Great Britain nor USA was apart biblical Prophecy and end times, most christian book authors today want to include USA because it scares people not to include them, but truth is they are not mentioned, although post 2000 authors probably do ?? I have found it upsets many , I mean many that USA is not in Biblical Prophecy.  And the reasoning is for another blog someday.

 Either way, For whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved, today is the day to get right with God, Today is the day of salvation!!

It still could be the EU will be in end times without Great Britain or it will be another 10 countries?? It's Prophecy and has happened yet. But I'm looking and will keep looking .





No comments:

Post a Comment