Thursday, November 22, 2012

Thank you Lord for blessings

I feel inspired today, so will do a couple of blog post.  I am thankful for God's blessings on me.  When I consider my Family, my faith and  my future, I say thank you Lord for your blessings on me.  I love my family.  My wife is my love of my youth.  I married the pastor's daughter.  We started out interested in each other, then fighting and then she caught me. Wow, she does complete me.  When I pastored, she was a great pastor's wife and musician / pianist or organist.  Then I love my son.  He has become our life.  His interests and plans become our interest and plans.  Our world turns around him.  My faith is my foundation.  What I fall back on, it's what keeps me going.  It gives me a meaning in life.  I PROMOTE THE GOSPEL OF CHRIST !! AMEN!!  My faith inspires me to preach, read and write blogs.  I have a secular technical blog, dansamtech005.blogspot.com, for my job and tech interests. But I am most inspired to blog about the Lord, my humble experiences and my faith.  Thank you Lord for your blessings on me.  And this is my future,  truly I look for the glorious return of our Lord, but until then, I have a path, that's lighted by him. In psalms 23, the last verse of the chapter says that I may dwell in the house of the LORD forever.   Now in my young christian mind and most of my life, I thought he meant the church house.  I thought this this would be the thing that I do ALL the days of my life.  And I think it does have an personal application.  But it was when I read after F.B. Myers, that I realize he was talking about heaven. But either way,  it's my future.  I will dwell in the house of the Lord while on this earth and I will dwell in the house of the Lord in heaven.  Praise-the -Lord !! AMEN !!

But dear friend, what's your future??  The bible whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved.  Jesus said in my father's house are many places, (I happened to believe, one of those mansions is mine) And Jesus is the way, the truth and the life. It's through HIM.  What must you do to be saved?? Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and also your house, your home, your family. 

Thank you LORD for your blessings on me!!
RevDanSam
revdansam@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment