Friday, September 20, 2019

God's Light

GOD's LIGHT


I want to show you based on the bible, God's Word, GOD's light to salvation.


A hidden truth lies within the letters of GOD's L-I-G-H-T


"L" speaks of  His love, God's light shed light on His love and it begins with His love.
For while we were still helpless, at the right time Christ died for the ungodly.  But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us. see Rom 5:6-8
For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish, but have eternal life. John 3:16
But God, being rich in mercy, because of His great love with which He loved us, Eph 2:4

"I"  speaks of His image, as we are to be conformed to His image.
For those whom He foreknew, He also predestined to become conformed to the image of His Son, so that He would be the firstborn among many brethren; Rom 8:29
in whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them. 2 Cor 4:4




"G" speaks of His Grace, His amazing grace.


For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast. Eph 2:8-9
For the grace of God that bringeth salvation hath appeared to all men. Titus 2:11
God's riches at Christ's expense, unmerited favor, unconditional love, also, unmerited love, unconditional favor. Truly what a mighty GOD.


"H" speaks of His Help, Our Help is in the LORD, who made the heavens and earth.
Behold, God is mine helper: the Lord is with them that uphold my soul. Psa. 54:4
I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help. My help cometh from the Lord, which made heaven and earth. He will not suffer thy foot to be moved: he that keepeth thee will not slumber. Psa. 121:1-3




"T" speaks of the Trust in Him, Trust in the LORD.
Trust in the Lord with all thine heart;and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths. Be not wise in thine own eyes: fear the Lord, and depart from evil. Proverbs 3:5-7
I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust. Psa.91:2


Well, may the words of GOD speak, perhaps it needs further information or perhaps not, I say, may the words of GOD speak, as you may see the need to search or inquire of the LORD about this. The words of GOD has that kind of power.  As you read the word of GOD, the spirit of GOD will touch you, woo you, to go further and see the light.  I saw the light and I accepted Him. Allow the Holy Spirit to be welcome into your heart and mind.


By the way friend, the bible says The LORD is near, and with heart man believes, with mouth confession is made unto salvation, for whosoever shall call on the name of the LORD shall be saved.


May GOD bless you,
RevDan



No comments:

Post a Comment