Monday, June 18, 2018

My portion

I appreciated my quiet time with Lord, during the A.M. drive in to work, piano playing hymns on the CD, quietly playing,



Thou art my portion, O Lord: I have said that I would keep thy words. Psalms 119:57

I  looked up "portion" and found Strong's Concordance cheleq: portion, tract, territory - I'm about to get happy!

So the LORD is my portion, my tract or territory, "my place" the place where I dwell", praise the Lord.

It could be that portion of land that was given to me, it's mine to keep and take care of, even guard.

In the prayer of Jebez , it says "Oh that thou would bless me indeed, enlarge my coast", in some translations the word coast means territory, I glad He can enlarge it!!

Thou, you are my portion and I will guard it, grow it and make it glow!!

It's mine and it is the main thing. Sometimes we need to make the main thing the "MAIN THING!!"

Well, Praise the Lord !! For He is Worthy!!

Is the LORD your portion ??

Well, He can be today. For whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord Jesus, shall be saved.



May God Bless you,
RevDanSam


No comments:

Post a Comment