Thursday, June 21, 2018

The Apostle Paul tells us

The Apostle Paul:

He tells us about :

The God he served Rom 1:9
For God is my witness, whom I serve with my spirit in the gospel of his Son

The Gospel He preached Rom 1:16
For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek. 17 For therein is the righteousness of God revealed from faith to faith:

The Glory that awaits him 2 Tim 4:6-8
For I am now ready to be offered, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought a good fight, I have finished my course, I have kept the faith: henceforth there is laid up for me a crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous judge, shall give me at that day: and not to me only, but unto all them also that love his appearing.

No comments:

Post a Comment