Monday, May 21, 2018

Three Great thoughts

The Lord liveth; and blessed be my rock; and let the God of my salvation be exalted. Psa. 18:46

We see three things here:

I. A Great proclamation - "The Lord Liveth"
- it's personal, He lives within my heart
- it's practical, he walks with me and talks to me (prayer / bible study)
- it's proven, He arose from the grave
see Act 1:11
why stand ye gazing up into heaven? this same Jesus, which is taken up from you into heaven, shall so come in like manner as ye have seen him go into heaven.

 II. A great foundation "my rock"
- All other grounds are sinking sand
- A solid rock for a solid cornerstone
see Matt 7:24
24 Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a rock:

 III. A great salvation "my salvation"
- A great plan from God's heart
- A great provision for those that are lost
- A great peace for the saved, after you're saved.

The word is near you, in your mouth and in your heart”—that is, the word of faith which we are preaching, [e]that if you confess with your mouth Jesus as Lord, and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved; 10 for with the heart a person believes, [f]resulting in righteousness, and with the mouth he confesses, [g]resulting in salvation.

 for “Whoever will call on the name of the Lord will be saved.”

May God bless you friend,

Rev DanSam

No comments:

Post a Comment