Wednesday, May 23, 2018

A message to the Brethren

Jesus saith unto her, Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my Father: but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto my Father, and your Father; and to my God, and your God. John 20:17

While listening to the KJV bible being read to me, using a Bible App on my cell phone, these words jumped out to me.



What is our Risen Savior is wanting to tell us!!

First, go to the Brethren.  I am convinced there are messages for the lost world and there are messages / words for the Brethren, meaning the saved, the Child of God who has experienced the new birth.  God's people, the brethren, those who are apart of the family of God. In this case, go to the disciples, those believers and followers of God. Those that believed Jesus is God's son, The Messiah. Don't go to the lost and non-believers, at this time, we have a message for them, but go to the believers.

Secondly, go tell them I ascend unto my Father, your Father and to my God and your God.  He is alive and He ascended to the Heavenly Father.  There's much I could say here, He was taking His perfect sinless shed blood to the Father for the sins of the whole world !! Which was accepted by God to atone for the sins of the world. God accepted the sacrifice of His dear son, fulfilling the blood atonement that started in the Old Testament and His shed blood will last through all eternity. I ascend to my Father, with much to do and fulfill.

Then Thirdly,  He said your Father and your God.  Our personal relationship with God is through Jesus Christ. Your God loves you. Your God cares, shares and gives.  For He is our God and we are His people.  Not only does it speak of our relationship, but it speaks of our redemption, for we are redeemed by the blood of the Lamb, of His dear son.  His blood paid the sin debt that the first Adam lost in the garden of Eden. Peter said in his book, Chapter 1:18, forasmuch as ye know that ye were not redeemed with corruptible things, as silver and gold, from your vain conversation received by tradition from your fathers; 19 but with the precious blood of Christ, as of a lamb without blemish and without spot: 20 who verily was foreordained before the foundation of the world, but was manifest in these last times for you, 21 who by him do believe in God, that raised him up from the dead, and gave him glory; that your faith and hope might be in God. 

Redeemed, how I love to proclaim it!!  Redeemed by the blood of the Lamb, it's now and forever!!  (PTL!!)

He said, your Father and your God, which spoke of our personal relationship, a provided redemption and a precious reward. We will be in Heaven with God and His house. Jesus said in John 14 Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me. In my Father’s house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.

A message to the Brethren, the believers, the real followers for Christ.

And now dear friend, are you saved?? Have you accepted Jesus Christ as your personal Lord and Savior?? Ye must be Born again. 

The bible says in Romans Chapter 10:13 For whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved, but you must realize, it's NOT just head knowledge, for with the heart man believes and with mouth confession is made.  So please, if the Holy Spirit is leading you, call on the Lord Jesus Today.



May God bless you,
RevDanSam





No comments:

Post a Comment