Tuesday, September 13, 2016

How Long Lord??

Greetings blog followers,

As I sit at me desk at work at lunch time, I am thinking "How long will the social media interest last ??"



For me it has been very good. Sending the gospel locally and around the world has been what I have been about for many years.  And for the last 5 years I have been riding on the wave of social media, blogging, Facebook and Twitter, yet I still wonder, How long will it last??

The PCs, tablets and cell phones have put information at our finger tips. Our eyes can view a great amount and it is ALL very accessible. But for how long??

There doesn't to seem to a lack in devices, but rather more access through what we have already. So there's no reason to stop now, so let us continue the ride.  I will post on to my Preachers group on Facebook. I will Tweet and message from God with a hashtag to many on Twitter and I will continue to blog.  For the message of the Lord, The memories of the past for what church was about and for the mandate that's in my heart. 



I have a desire to be that salt and light to the world and for those who read this blog. Salt, as a preservative and adding flavor to life.  And light, revealing truth and rescuing those in darkness.  WOW, you have love it !!

I believe GOD uses all technical advances especially for the promotions of the gospel of this dear son. For Jesus is the way, the truth and the life !!

Dear friend, call on Him today, for whosoever shall call on the Lord shall be saved. For with the heart man believes and with mouth confession is made, marvel NOt !! you must be born again !! 

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. 17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

With a thought a "How long" and s determination to keep on, keeping on !!

God Bless you,
RevDanSam


No comments:

Post a Comment