Thursday, November 26, 2015

Three simple rules




I saw this on social media and I want to do comparison with God's word.
Three Simple Rules in Life
1. If you do not GO after what you want, you’ll never have it.
The bible says I can do all things through Christ which strengthens me
.
2. If you do not ask, the answer will always be no.
The bible says yet ye have not, because ye ask not. Ye ask, and receive not, let your requests be made known to God
3. If you do not step forward, you’ll always be in the same place.
The bible says The steps of a good man are ordered by the Lord: and he delighteth in his way.
But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.
Delight thyself also in the Lord: and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart.

I saw this on a social media site and it is not my intent to be negative but just to compare these thoughts with God’s word.

Trust in the Lord will all your heart and call on Him today.
God bless you friend,
Rev. Dan

No comments:

Post a Comment