Thursday, December 10, 2015

Labourers together


It always good to hear from fellow preacher boys from the past, 1980s. Thanks Bro. Tim Philips, as we went to Bible College together and with many others. Facebook has allowed many us to stay in touch and I praise the Lord for that.

Well, in the 1970s, I graduated HS in '79 and many of us followed Christ in ministry, in the 1980s I attended Bible College in the 1990s I was Pastor, in 2000s I was song leader (thanks to my music teacher, Dr. Thomas) in 2010s evangelist on social media, FB, Twitter... and blogging as well as trying to be a good husband to my wife and Father to my son,

And it ain't over yet, I have still a little preach in me!!
 

Praise the Lord, 
We are labourers, 
We are labourers together, 
We are labourers together with God.
see1cor3:9

God bless you friend, have a great day !!


(me and my brother, which one looks the oldest??)


Daniel Samples's photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment