Monday, September 14, 2015

A new Life

2 Corinthians 5:17
Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.
Today I begin a new life.
I saw this statement from a secular book and writer, and the Lord began to speak to my heart and mind about this verse 2 Corinthians 5:17.

Perhaps it's not taught anymore, but if you really "got it", it's something that does not have to be taught to you.  That is, a new life in Christ. I have seen sinners get saved and they would NOT want to have any part of that old life that they use to live.  And as a matter of fact, they thought were sinning if they even thought about it!!
The saved man does not want any part of that old life. The life style, the language, the lust and liquor. ( I know, I'm being preachy here)  But listen, the converted man did not want any part of that old life, because all things become NEW in Christ.
So dear friend, first call on the name of the Lord and be saved, then begin a life, "a new". Learn from the past, teach others not to go down that path, for the way of a transgressor is hard !! Call on the name of the Lord and begin that new life in Christ.
For earthly friends may come and go, but there is a friend that YOU should, so may I present JESUS to you.
God bless you,
RevDan

#anewlife

No comments:

Post a Comment