Wednesday, August 12, 2015

The correct way



Well, I’m on a roll here, messages and thoughts are coming fast today and this is my second thought / blog post of the day.  God bless you, thanks for your viewing today!!

Once again, while traveling to work in my Ford F150 pickup truck, after I dropped off my son at his work, I came upon a very busy intersection.  Many people were trying to turn onto the interstate and go south bound towards Atlanta.  Well, the turn was backed up with a lot of cars and many of the commuters will go to the next light, make a U turn and enter the interstate from the other direction.  I have seen this from time to time, most of the time I blew it off, because it did not involve me, and I thought to each his own, but then the Lord spoke to my mind and heart.

To be honest, I could write about being in a hurry and not waiting, but I want to go in a different thought here.  Doing the correct thing is my thought here. While being innovative in car travel may be a good thing, the practical lesson is notable, there’s one way to go, as it is with salvation that is of the Lord. Jesus said “I am the way, the truth and the life, no man comes to the Father but by me.”   Some will try their own way and make U turns in their car travels, but when we are talking about coming God and getting into Heaven there’s only one way.

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. 17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

My friend, don't try short cuts, U turns or your own energy,  you can call on Him today!! While He is near, He will hear you!!  He will hear your prayer for salvation; why not call on Him today.

God Bless you Friend,
RevDanSam

p.s. (truck picture is borrowed, my truck is not that clean looking, at this time, ha,ha) 

No comments:

Post a Comment