Sunday, July 27, 2014

My yoke is easy

It has been said that a picture is worth a thousand words.  And this is true for me with this picture of the "YOKE"


Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.

Honestly, I can just look at the picture of the yoke and see the hope and help of the Lord.  

It speaks of our position with Him. Side by side, we next to be next to Him, not ahead nor behind, side by side. Praise His dear name !! makes me happy.
And then it speaks of our power with Him, we can pull the load together. We can plow together, break new ground.  And it speaks of our promise with Him, he said "I will give you rest" A happy promise for us with a heavy load. (PTL)

song:
  1. Hear the blessed Savior calling the oppressed,
    “Oh, ye heavy-laden, come to Me and rest;
    Come, no longer tarry, I your load will bear,
    Bring Me every burden, bring Me every care.”
    • Refrain:
      Come unto Me, I will give you rest;
      Take My yoke upon you, hear Me and be blest;
      I am meek and lowly, come and trust My might;
      Come, My yoke is easy, and My burden’s light.

Dear Friend, do you feel alone in this world ??  Jesus wants to come along your side.  He wants to come into your life.  Come to Jesus, accept Him into your life. For whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved !!

The word is near to thee, the word of faith, which we preach;
 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.
 For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.  For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.
God Bless you friend, have a great day !!
RevDanSam

No comments:

Post a Comment