Sunday, August 26, 2018

Unified together makes great harmony

Unified together makes great harmony.

The other day, my wife and I went to her High school orchestra event.  As we came in, all the orchestra were playing their own instruments individually.  It really sounded bad and wrong.  Then, they followed one. I think she played what's called "tonic cord" (do-me-sol-do) or C-E-G-C), again I think???

Things started to sound promising to us. Then the conductor came out, as he started the orchestra they all played together in harmony. Then, it all came together.

You may be playing your instrument (life) your way, but among so many, it just doesn't sound correctly.  As a preacher, we are sounding that tonic chord, to get you started on the right way, but we must follow the conductor for it all to come together.

We must follow Jesus, I need to, you need to, I did many years ago, BUT, what about you??

Today is the day of Salvation.  Jesus come into this world to seek and to save the lost.  He's found you today, why don't you call on Him, He will hear and he will save you.

Praise-the-Lord!!!

May God bless you,
RevDanSam










No comments:

Post a Comment