Wednesday, December 6, 2017

Truth from the great mystery part 2

And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory.

Truth from the great mystery #2 -  justified in the Spirit

Part 2 here in this verse of mystery, says Jesus was justified in the spirit. And my mind goes back to John Chapter 1 when Jesus was baptized.  He allowed John the Baptist to baptize him, although, John thought he was not worthy,

John answered them, saying, I baptize with water: but there standeth one among you, whom ye know not; 27 he it is, who coming after me is preferred before me, whose shoe’s latchet I am not worthy to unloose.

And John bare record, saying, I saw the Spirit descending from heaven like a dove, and it abode upon him. 33 And I knew him not: but he that sent me to baptize with water, the same said unto me, Upon whom thou shalt see the Spirit descending, and remaining on him, the same is he which baptizeth with the Holy Ghost. 34 And I saw, and bare record that this is the Son of God.

Jesus was declared right by the Holy Spirit.  A hidden truth and many did not see this, but it was so.  Jesus is the son of God !!  Matthew tells us in Chapter 3, they heard voice, God's voice, and lo a voice from heaven, saying, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.

For on that day, which was the baptism of Jesus, The Holy Trinity was there.  Of course Jesus, God the Son, the Holy Spirit, descending from Heaven, God the Holy Spirit and God the Father, saying aloud in voice," this is my beloved Son".

So the hidden truth that many do not see and did not see, Jesus Christ was justified in the Spirit, declare right from God.

And He is right for you.

RevDanSam





No comments:

Post a Comment