Thursday, March 3, 2016

He's watching you


He’s watching you
The other day, my family and I were running some errands on a Saturday morning.  Of course, I was driving the car and that day my wife was on the passenger side and my son was in the back seat.  As usual, we needed to make up a little time.  As I turned out onto the highway I heard a voice say “turn sharp” as I swung out the car into the other lane only a little and my son noticed.  She said “he’s watching you”
Well, we have been teaching my son to drive and he was actually watching me drive and noticed I had made a very wide turn like he does and he called me on it.  But what my wife said “He’s watching you” and God spoke to my heart and mind.



Whether we like it or not many are watching us. Little children watch Dads and Moms. As parents we need to live good examples for our children.  A father and mother need to show forth good works and love to their children, God will bless a Christian base family.
So as parent we have to be careful what we say and do.  I remember the story of a Christian Dad, who talked about sowing his wild oats as a young man. You know the one, how he sneaked out and took the care and when joy riding in the city, until he was caught by the police, we have it before. Then we tell that to our children and guess what, they will sneak out take the car and go joy riding too.
So many are watching, our children, family and friends, but most of all, the all seeing eye of God is watching.  The records are being kept and the books will be opened. (see Revelation 20)

The young children song says “Oh be careful little feet where you go” for the Father up above is looking down in love, oh be careful little feet where you go!! Then it goes on to says be careful eyes what you see, ears what you hear and hands what you touch, for the Father up above is looking down in love, oh be careful.  For he’s watching you!!
 
David said in the psalms “Lord, you know my uprising and downfalls, you know.  So the question here is, does the good Lord know you?? He knows his children. So why not call on Him today to be saved, be born again and become a child of God.  For whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved. For with the mouth confession is made and the heart man believes. YE must be born again!!  And then live for Him.

God bless you my Friend,

Rev. Dan

 

No comments:

Post a Comment