Thursday, January 7, 2016

Our 2016 guide


The guide we need in 2016

I will instruct thee and teach thee in the way which thou shalt go : I will guide thee with mine eye.
v9 Be ye not as the horse, or as the mule, which have no understanding : whose mouth must be held in with bit and bridle, lest they come near unto thee. Psa.32:8-9God will guide us. This what He does and has done for Israel and the child of God.  In this day and time of our life when we often stray so for away.  There are so many self helps and secular philosophy that makes us wander from the tried and true, the scriptures God's words and ways.



I have to admit, God has done a life time of helping and leading for me, yet so often, especially in my latter days I missed his following.  It is must easier when in fill time service for Him. But yet, in my own life, there's calling to come back to Him.  I have to confess, His will and ways are the best. I am the most happiest following Him and doing His will and work.



Thank you Lord for this great thought, and verses in the bible, it spoke to me today.

But dear friend, when God leads you it will always start in salvation, Jesus said I am come to seek and to saved that which is lost. see Luke 19:10  Become a child of God being born again and then seek to serve Him in evangelism and good works.  For whosoever shall on the name of the Lord shall be saved.  It's your move!!



God Bless you friend, have a great day !!

RevDanSam
 

No comments:

Post a Comment