Friday, January 29, 2016

9000th page views

9000 page views



Greetings friends and blog followers, I have reached another milestone this week, 9000 page views.  I realize this blog was started back 2011.  And we had a really slow start back then.  But God spoke to my heart and mind.  Then things and stories came to together. One of the most motivation for me is country count which shows not only interest in the USA but also around the world.



My public ministry was humble in that I really started out at preaching in a convalescent home for the elderly then going to the local AM radio station and preaching on the air. (of which, I still meet people in my home town that said they hear me) But I did it for the Call of God. So when this avenue came to me, God moved on my heart and showed me the way. Psa. 25:4 Show me thy ways, O Lord; teach me thy paths. God gave me peace about this and I ventured into it.  As I said, it was very slow at first but then things started to "click" and God moved on about my past, my present and my future, and then I put it into words.

The evangelism part was on my heart and mind too. I got to notice how not only did many in the United States followed but also in the countries around the world. Which, I have admit, it excited this preacher boy from the south !! So with God's Call and seeing I was reaching many around the world, you have this blog ministry.  Oh yes, the Devil tries to make me doubt and say what the use, but I say with the Apostle Paul 2 Tim. 1:12 For the which cause I also suffer these things: nevertheless I am not ashamed: for I know whom I have believed, and am persuaded that he is able to keep that which I have committed unto him against that day.



So thank you for your time and I thank the Good Lord that I have something to tell.  Now, also pray for me as I try to get the audio sermons going too. I am hoping to get the same results.

God bless you friend, call on Him today, today you can become a child of God, for whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved. Jesus is coming soon and YOU need to be saved before He comes back.

Rev. Dan


No comments:

Post a Comment