Wednesday, January 21, 2015

8000th pageviews

Psalm 28:7

The Lord is my strength and my shield; my heart trusted in him, and I am helped: therefore my heart greatly rejoiceth; and with my song will I praise him.

Hello ALL, well we reached another milestone, the "8000th" page view for this blog.  I rejoice and do rejoice !!  I started in 2010 at the time I kinda thought I knew what I wanted to write but really did not.  But God kept it on my mind and heart, then by May 2011 I found my zeal !! Stories and memories came to mind as well what God put on my heart.  So I am excited and thrill to have this outlet. Also, being on the internet or the World Wide Web (www),  I am getting many views from around the world and that excites this preacher. 

Pray for us, as we continue to share the gospel of Christ and God words / ways to ALL who read this blog.
Little is much if God is in it and I know He is in this for I know this  from the drive He gives me.  Praise the Lord !!

So may present Jesus to You, for Jesus is a friend kind and true, so when friend may come and go, there's a friend that YOU should know, so my present Jesus to You !! YES to you !! (from the "may I present Jesus"
For whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord, shall be saved, for with the heart man believes unto salvation, and it can be you today.


God bless you friend and celebrating the 8000th page view in four years. 
RevDanSam

No comments:

Post a Comment