Sunday, August 24, 2014

The Fake Flower

Recently , I read a comment on social media that said "the unfortunate inconveniences of having to replace a fake flower in a vase with a real flower".  And God started to speak to my heart and mind. :-)



Being a preacher and although it was in a sports section and a church youth worker, I said " may I add, and Jesus replaced ALL the fakes"   I'm really sure how my statement was received but I did receive a "smiley face"


It may seem to be a hard statement in these days and times, but Jesus basically said the thing when He spoke about other foundations in Matthew 7

“Therefore whoever hears these sayings of Mine, and does them, I will liken him to a wise man who built his house on the rock: 25 and the rain descended, the floods came, and the winds blew and beat on that house; and it did not fall, for it was founded on the rock.

 “But everyone who hears these sayings of Mine, and does not do them, will be like a foolish man who built his house on the sand: 27 and the rain descended, the floods came, and the winds blew and beat on that house; and it fell. And great was its fall.”

Many will seek the conveniences of the fake, but choosing the real and true is the way to go.

The song said. " I took Jesus as my Savior, you take Him too"  While He is calling you.

For whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord, believing by faith, shall be saved, for with heart man believes and with mouth confession is made,.

 
God Bless you friend, call on Him today.

RevDanSam


No comments:

Post a Comment