Thursday, November 7, 2013

Called to the floor

Hello All, the other day while taking my son to work, we encountered a traffic jam.  The road was closed due to a traffic accident. So I thought that I would be helpful and I had my son to tweet a message to the traffic reporter on one of our local TV station.  As she is on my twitter account.  Again, may I emphasize I did not tweet and drive, I had my son, who was on the passenger side, tweeted the message.

Well, another unknown  twitter person, sent a  message to me and said that I should have not done this, he thought I was tweeting and driving and I assured him that I didn't and I had my son, who was a passenger, to tweet the message. We had a couple and word exchange, then I promised I did not indeed, tweet and drive, but I felt like, that I was being "called on the floor" for something that I did or in this case did not do.

But the phrase, being "called the floor" spoke to my heart and mind.  You see, one day, we all will stand before God one day.  The bible says in Hebrews 9:27 And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:  One day you will stand before God, and at that time you will not be able negotiate your eternity nor your sinful life.  It's All determine in this life time.  For in this life time, you determine your eternity. This day, choose you this whom you will serve, as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord.  Now is the accepted time, today is the day of salvation. 

I did not like to be called on the floor for tweeting and driving, but one day we will All appear before Him. Are you prepared for that day ??  Will you be ready ??  

First, you have to be saved, born again, accept Jesus Christ into you heart and Life. Become a child of God,
the bible says in John 1:12 But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:  

Call on the name of the Lord and be save, for whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be shall.  I pray that you will.

God Bless you,

RevDanSam
 

No comments:

Post a Comment