Sunday, September 30, 2012

It's really HIM !!


Many years ago I experienced a neat thing that I often think about from time to time as I ponder it in memory.  My son was turned on to Thomas the train, at an early part of his life.  We saw all the TV shows and videos that there could be.  Along with that came the train sets and trains toy.  He really got into it . . . and his cousin also.   Well, my son heard that Thomas the train was going to be in a town near us and he wanted to go see him.  He invited his cousin and we loaded the truck and went out to see Thomas the train.  The boys were so excited.  As we came to the town and drove to the train tracks the boy's eye kept looking and waiting.  We saw the signs and the crowd. Then all of a sudden we went around a building, crossing some railroad tracks, and he was there parked on the tracks.  Then I HEARD a voice from the back seat that said something that I will never forget. "IT'S REALLY HIM !!"  Saying it with a gasp of air. "it's really him" 
Now I believe God, I believe the bible, Jesus said Let not your heart be troubled, if you believe in God, believe also in me. In my Father's house are many Mansions, (God's rooms has to be a mansion to us, see a later blog, ha,ha )  Jesus said I go to prepare a place for you and if I go, I will come again and receive you unto myself.  I believe that He will return !!   And when we see Him in the air, we will say what a little boy said about Thomas the train, "It's  really Him !!"  

But Dear friend, you have to be saved first, you must be born again.  Like a regular train ride you must make your reservations, and YOU can do that when you call on God to save you.  For whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved.  The wages of sin is death but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord. 

With the Call of salvation,

RevDanSam
revdansam@gmail.com



No comments:

Post a Comment