Tuesday, March 9, 2021

They could not remain quiet

Hello Friends and Followers,

On this ninth day of the month My Daily morning read Matthew 9 a call, Matthew and some healings, 
In all of the healings it was hard for them to remain quiet.  Likewise it should be hard for we Christians, children of GOD, to remain silent / quiet for what the LORD has done for us, Healing, helping and a Heavenly home.
Jesus healed our sin sick soul. He helps us as he leads us as a Good Shepherd, and then He has prepared for us a heavenly home to go to someday, see John chapter 14.
Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me. In my Father’s house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.

So there's something for you here, for whosoever shall on the name of the LORD shall be saved, for with heart we believe and with our mouth confession is made unto salvation.
Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. And don ot be wise in your own eyes, fear the LORD and depart from evil.

May GOD bless you,
RevDan


No comments:

Post a Comment