Sunday, October 18, 2020

GOD's marvelous GRACE

For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: not of works, lest any man should boast. 10 For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them.

11 Wherefore remember, that ye being in time past Gentiles in the flesh,

Well I keep coming back to the well of GRACE,‬

‪Great is the power, sweet is the taste‬
‪For by grace are you saved, through faith, it is the gift of GOD,‬
‪I keep coming back to the well.‬
‪Praise the LORD !!‬
GOD"s grace saved me from my past sins,
GOD"s grace saved me from my present sins,
GOD"s grace saved me from my future sins.
I don't get saved over and over again, but his GRACE keeps me.




No comments:

Post a Comment