Wednesday, August 14, 2019

The Time for your salvation

The Time for your salvation (T-I-M-E)


The time for your salvation evolves some things are found  in the letter of the word "TIME".




The letter T, evolves you turning to Him Zach. 1:3
 Therefore say thou unto them, Thus saith the Lord of hosts; Turn ye unto me, saith the Lord of hosts, and I will turn unto you, saith the Lord of hosts.
"Turn ye unto GOD and He will turn unto you" an Old Testament truth that applies to us today. This shows GOD's great mercy and love. He said it by the OT prophet to His people  but now it also applies to YOU today. T- turn to Him.


The letter I, evolves our identification, John 1:12
He came unto his own, and his own received him not. 12 But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:
It actually a promise for you, that if you receive Him, you are promised by GOD to become a child of GOD, a part of His family. And this grants you happiness and a home in heaven. I- identifies you.


The letter M, evolves our measurement of days Psalms 39:4
Lord, make me to know mine end, and the measure of my days, what it is; that I may know how frail I am.
This is really a prayer for a reality check, a measurement of time, specifically your life. For  life is short, like vapors (steam) that rises up from water, it appears for a second, then it's gone. Oh, please don't delay for your soul's salvation.  M- measurement our time.


The letter E, evolves being Enlighten Psalms 25:4-5
Show me thy ways, O Lord; teach me thy paths. Lead me in thy truth, and teach me: for thou art the God of my salvation;
GOD will show you the way, the truth and life.  As He speaks to your heart through the Holy Spirit and as you read His words and  you mind these things.  Jesus paid the price, when He gave His life for us. E- God wants to enlighten us.


Warning, delay will cause darkness to  seeing the truth, delay will lead you to many doubts and delay will lead to dullness to the witness of the Holy Spirit. There is a dead  line. It will stop!!


So dear friend, heed the warning, see the hidden message in TIME, for your life will not last long. And the knocking on your heart's door will be gone.
Rev Dan







No comments:

Post a Comment