Friday, September 21, 2018

John's Happiness



IN the Gospel of John, Happiness consists of 3 elements:
 
1. Someone to love, our Heavenly Father & His Son John 14:21
He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him.

2. Something to do, service for Him John 20:21
Then said Jesus to them again, Peace be unto you: as my Father hath sent me, even so send I you.
3. Something to look forward to, Heaven, our Heavenly Home  John 14:2-3
 In my Father’s house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.
 
(I found this secular thought and put a Godly biblical twist to it)
Proverbs 3;5-6
hey, remember your Personal Practical Evangelism 😉 
(2 hours of some type of soul winning activities)
 
RevDanSam
 

No comments:

Post a Comment