Wednesday, July 25, 2018

Many shall see it

Hello All,

This scripture was on my heart and Mind. Psalms 40:1

I waited patiently for the Lord; and he inclined unto me, and heard my cry. He brought me up also out of an horrible pit, out of the miry clay, and set my feet upon a rock, and established my goings.
And he hath put a new song in my mouth, even praise unto our God:
many shall see it, and fear, and shall trust in the Lord.



Then one part jumped out at me. In verse 3 "many shall see it"  I am convince, as Christians, born again believers, there are some things we need to show to the brethren and the world. 

I think many need to see our happiness in our salvation.  Where we show our appreciation to the LORD for what He has done for us. Romans 10:13 For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved. He saved us from our past, present and future sins. For He called us, sought us and then saved us. Praise-the LORD!!

Secondly, many need to see our heart in service for Him. Romans 9 For God is my witness, whom I serve with my spirit in the gospel of his Son. They need to see the we are about God's business. Any type of soul winning activity. It could be Preaching, teaching, reaching out and giving. And wee do so until the Lord comes.

Then, many to see our hope in His Second coming. Jesus said in John 14 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also. It's not a fairy tale and it's fantasy, it's written in the word of God for ALL of us to see. He's coming soon there's no doubt and I will be leaving this world with a shout. So keep looking up for He may come back today!!

Well, sometimes, for the child of God, a verse will come to you heart and mind, but then you should go to that verse and see what message God has for you. There may be more there and may I, usually there is something more there.


God Bless you, Today is the day of salvation, why don't you call on Him today for salvation to be saved and He will save you and come into your heart. He will forgive you of your past sin and sins and you too can be a child of God.

RevDanSam


No comments:

Post a Comment