Sunday, April 2, 2017

After glow thoughts

Hello again blog followers,

On this Sunday night, I call this " the after glow" it is just some thoughts that I have. Well, the day was good for me and my family, Sunday and we found ourselves in the house of God, church.  I usually help out in the sound booth at my home church, specially getting our church service on the internet, our church Pod cast.  I really enjoy doing this ministry. We had over a dozen checking in. Some where our members and others there to hear / see our church service.



I really get excited when I think of the possibility ans potential for many to hear our services. Perhaps some christian will get spiritual help and maybe somebody might get saved.  It will ALL be revealed in Heaven, some glad day, and I truly believe it. 😊

Oh, by the way, go to www.asbcroswell.org on any Sunday morning 11AM Est. also see our archives of past services too.  There will always be a great sermon / message from our Pastor Dr. Jamie Caldwell.



But dear friend, reader of this blog, today, right now, how is it with you and the Lord God today.  For today is the Day of salvation for you.  For whosoever shall call on this name of the Lord, the Lord Jesus, shall be saved, for your heart man believes and with mouth confession is made unto salvation.
But what saith it? The word is nigh thee, even in thy mouth, and in thy heart: that is, the word of faith, which we preach; that if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

Please, call on Jesus today, right now!! And you will be saved!!



God bless you,
Rev Dan

No comments:

Post a Comment