Monday, July 4, 2016

A testimony verse

I will praise thee, O Lord, among the people: I will sing unto thee among the nations.




Wow, I found this verse and the Lord spoke to my heart and mind.  But it's a testimony verse for me.

A personal purpose seen - I will praise thee
How much do you praise the Lord ?? Well, it is personal and should be a personal with God.
It is a personal declaration, yet believers and the world need to see us as we praise the Lord. 

A practical proclamation shared - among the people
Do you proclaim praise so that others may see, what a testimony, for you and for the Lord.

A purpose proclaimed sung - among the nations
I will sing of the glories of the Lord forever, I will sing.  For He has put a song in my heart.

With a testimony, may God bless you, please call on Him today, then live for Him.

Rev. Dan



No comments:

Post a Comment